The resources section is not mandatory but can be used as a supporting tool for the NIPCM .
- Hand hygiene - wash your hands of them
- Literature Reviews
- Audit tools
- Compliance and quality improvement
- Education and Training
- HAI Compendium
- Incidents and outbreaks
- Respiratory hygiene 'Catch it, bin it, kill it'
- SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation)
- Standard Infection Control Precautions (SICPs)
- Transmission Based Precautions
- COVID-19 Hospital Testing Table
- WHO Hand Hygiene Day 2021 - Seconds save lives – clean your hands!